9.30 - 5.30 pm weekdays, 10 - 4pm Saturdays, closed all Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Get in Touch!
Tel: +44 (0)1202 430820
Southern Ukulele Store
190 Seabourne Road,
As of Monday June 15th, customers can visit the showroom again on an appointment only basis.
We're all aware of the need to keep our distance at the moment for reasons of safety. We have worked out that we can only safely allow 1 customer into the shop at any one time.
Anyone is welcome to come and try instruments out. But, we politely ask that you follow these steps first:
- You must call or email us in advance to book a time.
- Only the person trying instruments will be allowed in (medical exemptions are obviously allowed, and parents may accompany children, of course!)
- Bring your own face mask to wear for your visit. The staff serving you will be wearing masks as well.
- Upon arrival, please ring the doorbell, and a member of staff will come to let you in.
- Use the hand sanisiter provided.
If you do not book an appointment then we may not be able to safely admit you to the showroom, and we may have to ask you to wait.
There will be further hygiene and distancing measures in store to preserve the safety of customers and staff, which you will be made aware of upon arrival.
High Quality Audio Zoom appointments
We've invested over a thousand pounds in kit to be able to offer the highest possible quality audio over Zoom appointments. So, if you decide that you would prefer not to make the journey to see us, be assured that you can hear the instruments remotely as well as is possible to help make your decision. Over the last few weeks, Zoom has helped quite a lot of customers make a more informed choice. Email or call us to book a time with Alex or Phil.