When you’re buying a Kala Uke online from Southern Ukulele Store, you’re purchasing an instrument that bears a close resemblance to the Brazilian cavaquinho in terms of body shape -this is especially the case with tenor and baritone models. Most users suggest that a Kala ukulele has tighter strings than a guitar and these strings do not bend as easily as they do in soprano ukes.
The Kala ukulele brand comes in the standard four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor and baritone. The vast majority of Kala ukuleles are made from mahogany, with a stain or gloss finish. The Kala uke is one of the most popular on the market because of its affordability, with you being able to buy a Kala soprano for as little as £40 online, with larger uke types costing more.
Items 1-12 of 36
- Kala KA-ZCT-S Ziricote Soprano Ukulele Gloss Finish£169.00 £140.83
- Kala KA-ZCT-T Ziricote Tenor Ukulele Gloss Finish£199.00 £165.83
- Kala KA-ZCT-C Ziricote Concert Ukulele Gloss Finish£185.00 £154.17
- Kala uBass Bass Ukulele Fretted EXOTIC Mahogany Free GigbagSpecial Price £359.00 £299.17 Regular Price £399.00
- Kala KA-ATP-CTG Tenor Ukulele Solid Cedar Top Gloss Finish£249.00 £207.50
- Kala KA-EBY-T Striped Ebony Tenor Ukulele£155.00 £129.17
- Kala KA-EBY-TE Striped Ebony Electro Acoustic Tenor Ukulele£205.00 £170.83
- Kala KA-EBY-C Striped Ebony Concert Ukulele£149.00 £124.17
- Kala KA-SA-CE Solid Acacia Electro Acoustic Concert Ukulele£429.00 £357.50
- Kala KA-SEME Exotic Mahogany Electro Acoustic Soprano Ukulele£125.00 £104.17