Ohana ukuleles, sometimes known as an ukele or ukelele, have gained some of the most impressive reviews of any type of ukulele. They are not commonly known in the UK, although these instruments can create awe-inspiring music. Ohana ukes are usually made from solid mahogany and are available in all regular sizes with a couple of unusual offerings too.
However, if you can afford to pay a little extra, we recommend looking for handmade Ohana ukuleles which are made from Koa wood, specific to the island of Hawaii. Such ukes can be pricey, but you are 100% guaranteed quality because every Ohana uke made in this fashion is rigorously checked for problems. There are also some unusual Ohana ukes, including the tiny SK-21 sopranino ukulele which is smaller than a standard uke. It is less than 20 inches in total length which makes it one of the finest Ohana ukes a man can bring on his travels. The CKP-70 is another unconventional Ohana ukulele, with oddly shaped sound holes and an overall teardrop shape. You can find more information on these fabulous Ohana offerings on YouTube reviews.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 24
- Ohana CK22 Solid Spruce Top Concert Ukulele£149.00 £124.17
- Ohana TK35GCE Electro Acoustic Tenor Ukulele All Solid Mahogany£319.00 £265.83
- Ohana TK50WG Tenor Ukulele Solid Cedar top Willow back and sides£249.00 £207.50
- Ohana CK50WG Concert Ukulele Solid Cedar Top Willow back & sides£219.00 £182.50
- Ohana SK50WG Soprano Ukulele Solid Cedar Top£169.00 £140.83
- Ohana BK20 Baritone Ukulele Solid Mahogany Top£189.00 £157.50